No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes will run from April 28 – May 1, 2016. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Canadian Egg Marketing Agency (operating as Egg Farmers of Canada), 21 Florence St, Ottawa, ON K2P 0W6, Canada (referred to as Egg Famers of Canada or Sponsor in these Rules and Regulations).
1. Eligibility: The Egg Farmers of Canada Eggcentric TV Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are currently residing in Canada, other than residents of the province of Quebec. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Timing: Sweepstakes starts Thursday, April 28 at 9 a.m. CST and ends Sunday, May 1 at 11:59 p.m. CST (“Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, participants may enter this Sweepstakes without having to purchase anything by visiting https://www.facebook.com/eggs/ during the Promotion Period and posting a comment on the Sponsor’s giveaway post that was published at or around 9:00am CST on 4/28/16 LIMIT: One (1) entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Entries in excess of the limitation will be discarded. All entries become Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By providing information to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
4. Winner Selection: A drawing for the Sweepstakes winner will take place between May 2nd and May 31st. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries received throughout the promotional period and required to answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. Odds of winning prize are based on the number of eligible entries. Egg Farmers of Canada is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners. Potential winner will be notified via Facebook no later than May 31st. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. Potential winners will be required to sign and return a liability release and/or declaration or affidavit of eligibility as a condition of receiving prize. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize, correctly answer the skill-testing question or complete and execute any declaration/affidavit or release as required within fourteen (14) calendar days of mailing of notification, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting and/or using the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner's name, voice or likeness for the purposes of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winner’s names will be posted on the Eggcentric TV website. No other use will be made of winner’s or any entrant’s personal information.
5. One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive 52 coupons for 1 dozen free eggs each. The prize has an approximate retail value of $150.00. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, provincial and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. General Terms and Conditions/ Disclaimer: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, its agents and representatives, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
7. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Facebook, Egg Farmers of Canada, and their respective shareholders, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Past Winners: Patty Dutschke, Lauren Jacobs, Missy Ferguson, Jeremy L.